Sunday, August 16, 2009

my future's in Your hands...

My Jesus, I've found in You
You're my Saviour
You've chose me before the world
And You called my name

I will walk with You through the valley
I will soar above every mountain
I will trust Your word deep within my heart
I will live for You

I know my future's in Your hands
All of my hopes and dreams and plans
You gave me strength to live
And faith to succeed
I believe in You
Because You believe in me


p/s. wish i could post the song here but i can't find it.. so i hope the beautiful words of comfort will encourage you as you read it through even if you don't know the song..

p/s/s. check out this one-paged bible which is pretty covenient : http://www.jrsbible.info/bible.htm

3 comments:

Patrick Goh Boon Heng - UTM said...

hello, my name is Patrick Goh, i'm from the UTM Christian Fellowship.. i'm looking for the song "My Future's in your hands" but i cant seem to get it.. i really love that song becoz it is true - our future is in our Father's hands.. only He can decide what's good and bad for all of us.

Would you be so kind as to send me the song.. if u have it..

thanks.. GBU

PS: email add: so_fortune@hotmail.com

Amanda Chan said...

Hi there!

I love that song too!

The lyrics are so touching!

If you have the song, would you care to send it to me as well? My email is aamanda.chan@gmail.com

God bless you!
Amanda

pauielau said...

hi.. does anyone know who the artist of this song is?